Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spring Botanical Gardens Race

Spring Botanical Gardens Race: Great Fun! I've liked botanical gardens for as long as I can remember. I've traveled great distances, here and abroad, to stroll thru them. But run a race thru one? Yep! Now I have. A course that passes water falls, winds under blooming wisteria covered pergolas, stone walls with blooming crocus in the cracks, running over bridges covering paths that I had just ran under, and a myriad of tulips, daffodils, and spring flowering trees. It was the most fragrant race I've ever ran. Come along, enjoy parts of the course with me. CLICK ON EACH PHOTO TO ENLARGE IT, to get a better view. Then decide if you want to come with me next year and run it yourself. We can start a month earlier in fact, by running the Tyler (Texas) Azalea 10K just to get into shape. I'm gonna do it too. (Hey, and if you like amazing gardens, go back on this blog a bit further 'till you come to the Annual Taos Garden Tours blogs. It's coming up, always the 1st Saturday in August. For 20 bucks, you get free access to homes and gardens in and around Taos. Won't you consider going this year? Mark your calendar) Be Well. Do Good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bro. Rasmussen, you are an inspiration to me on so many levels. Love reading the posts about all your adventures.